Been So Long

I had to cop the title of this post from Anita Baker's song, but the sentiments are all mine. it's definitely been too long since I've posted and it has not been for lack of content, just a lack of time. See my wife's got these four crazy kids..........................Oh yeah go ahead blame 'em all on me.

Anyway my hiatus is over and what better way to end it than by publicly saying Thank God for you. I still correspond with many of you on facebook, but for the others you are a regular part of my prayer life and are just as appreciated.

I truly Thank God for each of you and look forward to resuming this perspective.

And now for album cover idea number 1.


I love y'all. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
SLC

Comments

♥ CG ♥ said…
Happy Thanksgiving, SLC!

How about a vlog? We'd love to hear ya play :-).
Rich Fitzgerald said…
Reminds me of Miles Davis' "Man With The Horn"

Nice photo. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Solomon said…
Hope you had a nice Thankgiving!

Welcome back
Don said…
I had no ideal you had returned. I've clicked here and there, even read your poetry.

I think the image is the truth. Speaks of a profoundness shared between only you and your musical instrument.
Strongblkwmn said…
Love, love, love that picture!
文章 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.